new things to begin:
1. Sketchbook series- I’ve had this plan to organize my sketchbooks [all of them] into a neatly timeline driven sequence.
2. New Sketchbook- I need to keep at the one Tk and I just purchased.
3. Realistic Drawing- Once upon a time it was my calling.. now? Busy lifestyles and illustration driven hands have made my realistic tendencies a bit cloudy. Time to start back at it.
4. Learn Illustrator- How many years have I been telling myself to re-learn this program? If you’re new to my blog, its been YEARS. There are just so many programs to learn and I’ve been learning every other one BUT.
5. Buy Vintage Frames- I really need to decorate the walls of my studio and get a bit more inspiration flowing. As it is, the entire place is art/book/technology encompassed.. I need a little visual stimulation.
6. A New Website- Personal, that is. I do need to update Funeral Parade’s website too, however. Anyone know any great art geared web design hosting services that won’t eat my wallet up? I’m currently on Cargo Collective and happy but could be happier.
7. Buy Oils- My sweet mother said she’d donate to the “get sheena to paint in oils” fund and will be buying the first batch to get me started painting with oils.. I am beyond excited.
8. Yoga- I need to balance my aura and thin out my thighs.
9. Tarot Card Series- Beginning a Tarot Card Art Series, I’ll talk more about this later..
10. Collect Past Writings and Curate into New Format- I plan to print a few things in the coming months. Am I interesting enough for you to be interested?
11. Funeral Parade Summer | Autumn Issue- This is self explanatory.
12. Exhibit- I would like to do a solo-exhibit soon but need more work/ on large canvas/ first.. I need at least 8 more paintings before I can take prints and submit to galleries. Need. More. Canvas.